Complex solution to maintain data storage, updating and systematizing processes regarding the track facility within the limits of the responsibility areas of the track maintenance divisions, which includes:• database and web-interface providing data logging regarding the track facility objects within the limits of the responsibility areas of the track maintenance division;
• database of the regulatory-and-referential documents.
Corresponding registering forms are created for all the track facility objects; these forms include a set of the attribute fields and variable attributes, on the basis of which the reports for accounting period (quarter, half a year, a year) are formed; these reports can be exported into docx and xlsx formats.
Data of the regulatory-and-referential data tables, with geographic or linear coordinate affixment, is displayed at out-of-scale drawing (scale-model plan) by means of corresponding conventional symbols.
Currently, the following registering forms are realized:
• length of the station and approach tracks;
• specification of the rails at the station and approach tracks;
• specification of the ballast layer at the station and approach tracks;
• summary specification of the cross ties regarding the period of in-route operation;
• railroad switch points;
• railroad crossing facilities.